Lookbook Live

Hey Guys!

I've been seriously bombarded with so much schoolwork these past couple of weeks that I haven't been able to post any new entries. Not to worry! I've got a lot of exciting things to share with you guys in the coming weeks to make up for it.

I was recently asked to participate in the Lookbook.live event in Ateneo last January 11. It was all about trying to bring the upcoming stylists in campus to show what their personal style is all about through friendly competition. The live audience was given hype stickers that could give to their favorite looks and favorite lookbookers!


Haha if you can spot me, the organizers actually put one of my recent looks into the promotional material! ( :



I got two of my favorite people in the world, Micah Cabral and Raffy Vargas to be my models for the event, and they did an amazing job. We actually left with the second place title, but the winner for the event was my good friend Cel Fernandez. Here are some of the photos from the event.



micah's make up by yours truly


raffy's gorgeous locks and killer smile: God given


Thanks to my favorite cads boys for supporting me in the event! Check them out strutting their best lookbook poses. ahha!

Also thanks to the best group ever, "Future Revolution"



me and micah, on a hype frenzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment